RRCA Runner Friendly Businesses are engaged with the running community, and they may offer some or all of the following services:
- serve as safe places that runners can stop at if they need to use the phone or get out of unsafe weather, or fill a water bottle to prevent dehydration;
- allow runners to use their bathroom facilities as needed;
- be willing to serve as a pre or post run meeting spot;
- share their parking lots during non-business hours (if available);
- offer discounts to local running club members; and
- support clubs through race sponsorships including in-kind donations, publicity, etc.
If you would like your business added to this page, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org